Director & Manager Segura Management, S.L
About Dan Segura
More than 15 years organizing musical events of internationally in the classical music, opera, jazz and world music fields. He has worked for multinational management agencies, booking and touring highly recognized international artists, developing his work in Europe, USA , Latin America and Asia.
Musician, manager, agent, music producer & consultant
Nowadays Dan Segura is the director of the Music consultancy, booking, and production Agency Segura Management, based in Valencia, Spain. This agency organizes concerts and musical productions in North America, Europe and Asia, in coordination with international companies and agencies. In the list includes soloists and artistic groups like London Philharmonic, Kronos Quartet, Michael Nyman, Ivan Martin among others …
Segura Management, works as artistic consultant and production for several international companies like:
• Armstrong Arts based in Beijiing Arts, China.
• BiMusic Ldt, based in Miami-FL, USA.
• Arts & Entertainment Productions, based in London, UK
• Odradek Records, based in Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Experience in the music industry
- From 2010-2013. UNIVERSAL MUSIC Arts & Entertainment. London-UK exclusive representative for Spain and Portugal of projects and tours. Booking of artists like Anna Netrebko, Rolando Villazon, Sting, Vladimir Spivakov, Leonard Eschenbroigh, Fillarmónica Orchestra of Russia.
- From 2006-2010. IMG ARTISTS LDT. Exclusive consultant for Spain and Portugal, department of orchestra tours, London, UK-. Exclusive consultant for Spain & Portugal for IMG Artists London, booking and organizing tours with groups like Royal Scotish National Symphony Orchestra, English Chamber, Radiophilharmonie NDR Hannover, Royal Philharmonic, Bavarian Philharmonic, St. Petersburg Symphony Orchestra, Dresden Philharmonic, London Philharmonic. Management Tour in China of the National Orchestra of Spain in 2008, the year of the Olympic Games in Beijing. Representation in Spain as soloist Sarah Chang, Joshua Bell, Christian Teztlaff, Nicola Benedetti, Measha Bruggergosman, Thomas Hampson, Hilary Hann, Mitsuko Uchida…
- From 2003-2006. LA BIKINA SL– Director of the classical, baroque and crossover music department, Valencia, Spain. Booking and artist representation for Spain: Gidon Kremer & Kremerata Baltica, Royal Philharmonic, Michael Nyman, London Baroque & Emma Kirkby, Blanca Uribe, Freddy Kempf, Kronos Quartet, or Maria Joao Pires. Working as touringagent for the Jazz department with artists like (TO BE INCLUDED)
- From 2002 to 2009. ARTISTES MANAGEMENT SL. Valencia, Spain. Executive director.
- From 2001-2003. CÔTE ARTISTS INC.- New York – USA. Associate director – . Booking lyric artists in the most important opera theaters in the international arena, such as the Opera House, Metropolitan Opera House, Sydney Opera, Scala in Milan. Besides developing a work of selection of opera singers, organizing auditions along with Director Paul Côte.
- As a professional pianist, he has performed numerous concerts in recitals, as soloist with orchestra, chamber groups, and as a member of orchestras in Spain and abroad.
- 1997-2001. Peabody Conservatory of Music – JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE – Baltimore, Maryland- USA- Masters of Music & Graduate Performance Diploma – piano performance specialty.
- 1999-2000. Business school – JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE – Baltimore, Maryland- USA- Managerial communication.
- 1996 Graduation. Piano superior degree at the SUPERIOR CONSERVATORY OF MURCIA SPAIN
- 1993 Graduation. Piano profesional degree at the SUPERIOR CONSERVATORY OF VALENCIA- SPAIN
- 1994-1997. Specialized Piano studies at ÉCOLE INTERNATIONAL DE PIANO, in Lausanne- Switzerland with Fausto Zadra.
- 1991-1994. Studied with Luca Chiantore in Valencia Spain .